Terms and Conditions
Twinings Free Travel Tea Cup with Purchase
We suggest you arm yourself with a cup of tea before settling down to read our terms and conditions.
1. These Terms and Conditions explain the terms on which the Promoter (AB Food & Beverages Australia Pty Ltd) will offer customers a free travel tea cup with eligible Twinings product purchases (the Promotion).
2. By participating, individuals accept these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Promotion is open to all permanent residents of Australia aged 18 years and over.
4. The promotion period commences on 02 May 2018 and concludes on 15 May 2018 or until stocks are exhausted, whichever is earlier (Promotion Period).
5. The Promotion will be conducted in Participating Woolworths stores in Australia during the Promotion Period.
6. An Eligible transaction is the purchase of any two Twinings Tea 80 or100 packs in one transaction from a Participating Store.
7. The offer must be redeemed in-store at the Participating Store at the time of making the Eligible Purchase.
7a. Total number of cups available as part of promotion is up to 50,000 7b. Cup: Twinings Travel Tea Cup valued at $10 (RRP).
8. Multiple claims per person will be permitted; however only one claim for each Eligible Purchase made in a separate transaction will be accepted.
9. The number of Cups available in each Participating Store may vary.
10. The Participating Store, the Promoter or its agent may verify claims and disqualify any participant who tampers with the claim process or submits an invalid claim.
11. This offer cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
12. The Promoter may substitute the Cup for another item of equal or greater value if necessary. The Promoter is not liable for any defective, lost, stolen, damaged or defaced Cups.
13. The value of Cup is correct as at the time of preparing these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter will not be liable for any change in value between that time and the redemption date.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the Promotion.
15. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, in connection with this Promotion or as a result of accepting or using the Cup, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
16. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion does not, or is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of stock shortages, theft, delivery issue or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.