We suggest you arm yourself with a cup of tea before settling down to read our terms and conditions.
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the Terms and Conditions. By participating, individuals accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. Voting is open to all permanent residents of Australia aged 18 years and over.
3. The voting period commences on 19 January 2017 at 11:20am (AEDST) and concludes on 8 May 2017 at 11.59pm (AEDST) (Promotional Period). The winner will be announced on 11 May 2017 on twinings.com.au (Morning Tea Website) and facebook.com.au/TwiningsAU (Twinings AU Facebook Page).
4. To submit a valid vote (Vote) individuals must, during the Promotional Period visit the Morning Tea Website and follow the instructions to submit a vote for their favourite Morning Tea pack design (Website Vote)
5. Individuals may submit a maximum of one Website Vote per person during the Promotional Period. Individuals must follow the specific voting instructions when submitting a Website Vote including providing all personal details requested (such as their email address).
6. Incomplete and incomprehensible Votes will be considered ineligible and will be discarded.
7. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to invalidate, discount or disqualify any vote/s (or individuals casting votes):
(a) That tamper with, or attempt to tamper with, the voting process; or
(b) Which corrupt or impact, or attempt to corrupt or impact, the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of the voting process (including the Website); or
(c) That the Promoter believes to be submitted via an automated process, including but not limited to computer modems, programs, scripts or any other means other than through the Website, as specified in these Terms and Conditions; or
(d) That the Promoter considers being manipulative, unrepresentative, disproportionate, obscene or offensive.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any votes not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery of the votes due to any reason whatsoever. A vote will only be counted as being received once it has been received by the Promoter and not when it was sent. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected votes.
9. The Promoter’s decision in relation to all issues related to voting is final and binding on all who participate in relation to the Program and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event of a tie, the Promoter may determine the winner in its discretion.
10. The Promoter may provide updates throughout the Promotional Period, however, it reserves the right to keep all Vote results confidential.
11. The design with the most number of Votes received during the Promotional Period will be deemed the winner.
12. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any voter; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or
(c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.