Easy Iced Tea Tutorial
Did you know you can easily make any of our Twinings' teas cold? Simply read on for the easiest step-by-step process or hit play below for the video tutorial.
How to make any of our teas cold
- Grab a double-walled or heatproof glass and your Twinings' tea of choice.
- Add your teabag to the glass and fill with boiling water just to cover the teabag.
- Leave for five minutes (or until cool).
- Remove teabag, add ice and top up with cold water, and give it a stir.
- Add a little garnish if you're feeling fancy!
- Always use boiling water first, as this is what will create the infusion, and then add cold water to top up once the tea has brewed.
- Leave for five minutes or until cool. As a rule of thumb, you can ideally leave our Herbal & Fruit Infusions until cool, or our other teas, like black or green, for up to ten minutes.
- Always keep some ice cubes handy, so it's super easy and really quick to make.
- All of our teas can be made cold, but our Herbal & Fruit Infusions work particularly well.