Twinings & Lindt December '23 (COMPETITION) Ts & Cs
1. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The
Promoter are AB Food & Beverages (Australia) Pty Ltd trading as Twinings (ABN93
100 637 849) of Level 2, 11 Talavera Rd, Macquarie Park, NSW and Lindt & Sprüngli Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 43 079 224 892) of 16 Hollinsworth Road, Marsden Park NSW 2765 (Promoters).
2. The competition commences at 12:01 AEST on Friday, December 1, 2023, and ends at
23.59 AEST on Friday, December 8 (Competition Period).
3. Entry is open to Australian residents who are aged 18 years or over (Eligible
Entrants). Directors, management, employees, and their immediate families,
of the Promoters, retailers, suppliers, associated entities, and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
4 (a). To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Competition Period, if on Instagram:
(a) visit Twinings’ Instagram page (@twiningsau);
(b) follow @twiningsau;
(c) visit Lindt’s Instagram page (@lindtaunz);
(d) follow @lindtaunz
(e) like the competition post; and,
(f) under the competition post reply with a response in 25 words or less to the following: “What is your favourite Tea & Chocolate pairing?.”
4 (b). To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Competition Period, if on Facebook:
(a) like the competition post
(b) under the competition post reply with a response in 25 words or less to the following: “What is your favourite Tea & Chocolate pairing?.”
5. The prize per winner will be:
x 1 Twining French Earl Grey 10-pack ($3.00 AUD)
x 1 Twinings English Breakfast Extra Strong 10-pack ($3.00 AUD)
x 1 Twinings English Breakfast 10-pack ($3.00 AUD)
x 1 Twinings Darjeeling 10-pack ($3.00 AUD)
x 1 Twinings Earl Grey 10-pack ($3.00 AUD)
x 1 Twinings Russian Caravan 10-pack ($3.00 AUD)
x 1 Twinings Australian Afternoon 10-pack ($3.00 AUD)
x 1 Twinings Vanilla Chai 10-pack ($3.00 AUD)
x 1 Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate 125g Bag ($10.00 AUD)
x 1 Lindt Lindor Blood Orange Milk Chocolate 123g Bag ($10.00 AUD)
x 1 Lindt Lindor 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate 123g Bag ($10.00)
The total prize per winner will amount to $54.00. There will be 10 winners. Flowers and candle pictured in the promotion are not included within prize pack. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. The Promoters are not liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered as a result of any winner accepting and/or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be
excluded by law.
6. Judging will take place on Monday, December 11, 2023 (Judging Date). All entries
will be judged individually on their merits based on creativity and the response that is most deserving/helpful. The best 10 entries as determined by the judge in their absolute discretion will win the Prize. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
7. Prizes will be delivered to the address nominated by the Eligible Entrant within 28
days after the close of the Competition Period. Winners will be notified within 48 hours of the judging taking place via direct message on Instagram.
8. All Prizes will be distributed after the close of the competition. If a Prize is not
claimed within three months of the Judging Date, the Promoters will distribute
any unclaimed Prizes to the next best ranking entry.
9. Eligible Entrant’s personal information will be collected and used for the purpose of
conducting this Competition. This may require disclosure to third parties, including local regulatory authorities and the Promoters' agents or third-party service providers, for conducting the Competition, or for promotion and marketing (including for direct marketing) (Purpose). By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrant's consent to the use of their personal information for the Purpose.
11. Eligible Entrants warrant that their entry is not in breach of any third-party intellectual property rights. Eligible Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoters and their associated agencies against all losses, damages, claims and costs by third parties arising out of, connected to, or resulting from, a breach of the warranty.
12. Eligible Entrants grant the Promoters a non-exclusive licence to use their name,
likeness, image, voice, and the content of their entry in any way the Promoter wishes in all media for the purposes of the Promoter's business on its website, social media or in any marketing campaign, without payment of royalties or compensation.
14. The Promoters' decision is final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered
15. The Promoters reserve the right to disqualify individuals who submit entries that are not in compliance with these terms and conditions, to request verification of the social media profile of Eligible Entrants and the age, identity, and residential address of winners.
16. Winners may have rights under the Australian Consumer Law and other similar legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted, or modified by the Promoters. These terms and conditions do not exclude, restrict, or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent that it is permitted to do so by law, the Promoters (including their officers, employees, and agents) exclude all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special, or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, without limitation:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access, or third-party interference;
(c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in market value to that stated in these terms and conditions;
(e) any tax implications; or
(f) the Prize or use of the Prize.
17. The Promoters reserve the right in their sole discretion to take any action that may be available to it, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Competition, or amend these terms and conditions, unless to do so would be prohibited by law.